A cybersecurity company was struggling to reach new clients and generate enough leads and sales through its current sales channels. They were looking for a way to expand their reach and lower their sales costs.
Action: Osinoff Group was engaged to build a B2B channel program for the company. We started by thoroughly analyzing the company’s current sales channels and identifying areas for improvement. Then we created an effective B2B channel program by:
- Recruited a diverse group of partners with the right skills, resources, and market reach to promote and sell the company’s products and services.
- Designed an incentives program to motivate partners and align their goals with the company.
- Provided the partners with sales and marketing support, training, and resources to effectively promote and sell the company’s products and services.
- Established clear and consistent communication with partners to ensure everyone was on the same page.
- Implemented a clear channel management structure that included regular performance monitoring, partner feedback, and continuous improvement.
- Developed and tracked key performance metrics to measure the success of the channel program and identify areas for improvement.
- Put in place a process for resolving conflicts between partners and ensuring the program remained fair and equitable for all involved.
- Regularly monitored partner performance and provided feedback and coaching to help partners achieve and improve their goals.
Result: The B2B channel program was a resounding success. In just 12 months, the referral program significantly impacted the company’s revenue, accounting for almost 10%. The program increased pipeline activity and sales and reduced sales costs, delivering impressive results for the company. Additionally, the program provided access to new clients that the company could not reach through its direct sales activity. The partners were motivated and engaged because they earned attractive commissions and provided solutions that complemented their existing services. The B2B channel program is a key factor in the company’s continued growth and success.